Are you going to the Browns vs Jets Monday Night Football game on Sep 16th in NYC?
The Big Apple Browns Backers of NYC have group tickets at face-value, will be hosting a Welcome Party Sunday night, and are co-hosting a massive tailgate (drink tickets below).
Here’s everything you need to know:
Where can I get tickets to the game?
Sit with your fellow Browns fans and beat the secondary ticket market, which already has a MASSIVE markup. We’ve got face-value tickets at 3 different price tiers.
Info on our Sunday night Welcome Party:
WHEN: Sunday, Sep 15th @ 8pm
– Giant party for all local and visiting Browns fans
– Meet & Greet / Autograph session: former Browns players (TBD)
– Browns’ executives and ownership in the house
– Raffling off a ton of autographed prizes and gear
– Food & drink specials (half price wings, sliders, tots, & beer specials)
– We’ll be airing last year’s Browns vs Jets game (and Sunday Night Football)
Details for the game-day tailgate:
WHEN: Monday, Sep 16th @ 3:30pm – 7:30pm
WHERE: MetLife Stadium, Parking Lot TBD
WHAT: a massive 1,000+ person tailgate, co-organized and run by the GNATS Tailgaters who are visiting us from Cleveland. All Browns fans are welcome and we’ll be joined by our friends from the Brooklyn Browns Backers as well as chapters from New Jersey.
In order to adequately order enough beer & booze for our tailgate, we’re asking everyone to please purchase your drink tickets in advance of the tailgate. Simply go through the link below and you’ll be given a wristband when you show up.
PRE-SALE // Ends Sep 12th:
– $23, all you can drink beer & booze
– $7, all you can drink water & soda
AT THE TAILGATE (If you don’t buy a ticket before):
– $30, all you can drink beer & booze
– $10, all you can drink water & soda
Other tailgate details:
– We’ll have a DJ providing tunes
– Bartenders mixing up drinks
– Cornhole tournament for cash
– 50/50 raffle for cash, OBJ jersey, Joe Thomas Bobblehead
– Other hijinks and tomfoolery
GETTING TO THE GAME:
You can get to and from MetLife stadium via the train, bus from port authority, or Uber, all of which are detailed on the stadium website.
Still have a question? Email us.
THE PAUL BROWN PODCAST:
Our chapter President joined Browns super-fan Paul Brown on his weekly podcast, discussing the planned festivities for the Browns vs Jets weekend in NYC, the origin of our infamous Shot-Penguin, and how we’ve grown our chapter into one of the most exciting and rowdy Backers groups in the world.
And if you haven’t already, please do officially join our chapter. It’s absolutely free and helps us get recognition by the Cleveland Browns organization and among other chapters around the country.