2020 will be the 10th year for the Big Apple Browns Backers, the ONLY Cleveland Browns Backer location in New York City and arguably the rowdiest chapter in the entire country.
We’re a crazy bunch and like our CLE sports misery mixed with a healthy dose of alcohol and tomfoolery.
We’ve worked hard to build an amazing community of Cleveland fans living in NYC and pride ourselves on welcoming all Browns fans into our flock.
Visiting the Big Apple for the weekend? Cleveland-native that recently moved to NYC? Please JOIN US for one of our watch parties!
We’ve got a massive & gorgeous viewing site located at The Liberty bar, with lots food & drink specials and a dedicated wait-staff.
Here’s everything you need to know about enjoying your Sunday with the Big Apple Browns Backers:
- We only show the Browns game.
- Be nice to your bartenders & wait-staff and remember to tip with appreciation.
- No reservations. First come, first seated. We believe in communal / lunch-room seating. Get friendly.
- Seating begins 90 minutes before kick-off (ie, 11:30 am for a 1pm game).
- This is our church: treat the bar, it’s staff and other fans with respect.
- NO FANS FROM TEAMS WE’RE PLAYING THAT WEEK! If for some stupid reason you’re rooting for our opponent, or wearing their gear, you will NOT BE PERMITTED to watch the game (this counts for any friends or significant others that Browns fans might bring).
- NO STEELERS FANS! They are strictly prohibited and will be mocked relentlessly.
- If you refuse a free shot by the Shot Penguin an angel loses its wings.
- In this COVID-era, please be smart & safe.
- And most importantly, always remember: THIS IS OUR YEAR!