2021 marks our 11th season as a Browns Backers bar in NYC! We are the ONLY Cleveland Browns Backer location in New York City and the most exciting (and rowdiest) chapter in the entire country.
We will be hosting NYC watch parties for EVERY Cleveland Browns game this season.
OUR VIEWING SITE LOCATION:
We host all Cleveland Browns games at The Liberty, located just one block from Herald Square — easily accessible from almost any Subway line.
29 W. 35th St (btwn 5th and 6th Ave)
New York, NY 10001
» Click here for Map
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- No Reservations! Seating starts 90 minutes before kickoff for regular season games (ie, 11:30 AM for 1pm games).
- Inside the bar, we can accommodate 300+ people. Seating options include 30+ solo seats at our center bar, dozens of 4-tops and 2-tops, and loads of family style tables for 10 & 8, combining multiple parties like we’ve always done — so feel free to come with a group or solo and we’ll find you a spot!
- Our beautiful outdoor space can accommodate 100+ people.
- We also have TONS of standing room for those that show up closer to kickoff.
- Get drunk. Order lots of food. Tip well. Don’t be an idiot.
- NO FANS FROM TEAMS WE’RE PLAYING THAT WEEK! If for some stupid reason you’re rooting for our opponent, or wearing their gear, you will NOT BE PERMITTED to watch the game (this counts for any friends or significant others that Browns fans might bring).
- NO STEELERS FANS! They are strictly prohibited, mocked relentlessly and cannot enter our establishment.
- NYC now requires all restaurants to check COVID Vaccination Cards upon entry — a simple photo of your card on your phone will suffice.