2022 marks our 12th season as a Browns Backers bar in NYC! We are the ONLY Cleveland Browns Backer location in New York City and the most exciting (and rowdiest) chapter in the entire country.
We will be hosting NYC watch parties for EVERY Cleveland Browns preseason ®ular game this season.
OUR VIEWING SITE LOCATION:
We host all Cleveland Browns games at The Liberty, located just one block from Herald Square — easily accessible from almost any Subway line.
29 W. 35th St (btwn 5th and 6th Ave)
New York, NY 10001
» Click here for Map
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- No Reservations! Doors open and seating starts 90 minutes before kickoff for regular season games (ie, 11:30 AM for 1pm games). Folks start lining up outside 10-15 minutes before seating begins so plan accordingly!
- Inside the bar, we can accommodate 300+ people. Seating options include 30+ solo seats at our center bar, dozens of 4-tops and 2-tops, loads of family style tables for 10 & 8 and a massive basement event space that can seat another 75 folks. We combine smaller parties like we’ve always done — so feel free to come with a group or solo and we’ll find you a spot!
- Our beautiful outdoor space can accommodate 75+ people. Heaters, comfy couches and lots of tables.
- We also have TONS of standing room by the bar for those that show up closer to kickoff.
- Kids are welcome to join our watch parties. It does get a little rowdy but we love our young Browns supporters and will do our best to make them feel welcomed.
- Get drunk. Order lots of food. Tip well. Don’t be an idiot.
- NO FANS FROM TEAMS WE’RE PLAYING THAT WEEK! If for some stupid reason you’re cheering for our opponent, or wearing their gear, you will NOT BE PERMITTED to watch the game (this counts for any friends or significant others that Browns fans might bring). ZERO EXCEPTIONS.
- NO STEELERS FANS ALLOWED FOR ANY GAME! They are strictly prohibited, mocked relentlessly and cannot enter our establishment. We will kick you out if you are found out. ZERO EXCEPTIONS.