2018 will be the 8th year for the Big Apple Browns Backers, the largest Cleveland Browns Backer location in New York City and arguably the most exciting chapter in the entire country. We’re a rowdy bunch and like our CLE sports misery mixed with a healthy dose of alcohol.
We’ve worked hard to build an amazing community of Cleveland fans living in NYC and pride ourselves on welcoming all Browns fans into our flock.
Visiting the Big Apple for the weekend? Cleveland-native that recently moved to NYC? 1st-time fan that’s all aboard the HYPE-TRAIN after watching ‘Hard Knocks’? JOIN US!
We’ve got a massive private room (it’s the entire downstairs level), food & drink specials, and our own bar plus dedicated wait-staff.
Here’s everything you need to know about enjoying your Sunday with the Big Apple Browns Backers:
- We only show the Browns game. (All other NFL games can be watched upstairs)
- If you refuse a free shot by the Shot Penguin an angel loses it’s wings.
- Be nice to your bartender & wait-staff and remember to tip with appreciation.
- No reservations. We’re believe in communal / lunch-room seating. Get friendly.
- Doors open 75 minutes before kick-off (aka 11:45am).
- This is our church: treat the bar and space with respect.
- Fair warning: we don’t play nicely with other fans. If for some stupid reason you’re rooting for our opponent that week, you will be asked to leave and go upstairs (this counts for any friends or significant others you might bring).
- Steelers fans are strictly prohibited: they will be mocked relentlessly and escorted out by security.
- Plate breaking after a tough loss has been known to happen. Please ask management approval beforehand.
- And most importantly, always remember: THIS IS OUR YEAR!